Updated as of January 11th 2023
Bliksund AS («Bliksund») is committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected. We comply with the [Norwegian Data Protection Act], the General Data Protection Regulation 2015/679 (“GDPR”) and other applicable data protection rules.
This policy explains how Bliksund use, store and share the information we collect about you, how you can exercise your rights in respect of that information and the procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy. For the purpose of the GDPR, Bliksund is the controller of the personal information processed for the purposes set out below and we are responsible for compliance with law.
The website www.bliksund.com is owned by Bliksund AS with registered office at Jon Lilletunsvei 7, 4878 Grimstad, Norway.
Our contact information
Please contact us by email at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we process your personal data.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information and assessments regarding an individual, for example e-mail addresses, home address, telephone numbers, position and occupation etc.
- Our website visitors
- User or visitors of our social media accounts, including Facebook and LinkedIn
- Persons that contact us by email, telephone or other websites
This policy applies to information relating to individuals (i.e. natural persons).
When you visit our website, social media accounts or contact us, we may process your personal data for different purposes. Processing is used as a common term for everything you do with personal data, such as collecting, storing, analyzing, compiling and disclosing it. Processing normally consists of several such operations. Personal data shall not normally be stored beyond what is necessary to achieve one or more specific purposes. Personal data that is no longer needed will therefore be deleted unless otherwise follows from other regulations.
Where we process personal data on the legal basis of your consent, you may refuse to consent to our processing and you may also withdraw your consent at any time, through contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web analysis and cookies on website
We use the following cookies on our website:
|Cookie||Purpose||Necessary or optional||Period of retention||Recipient|
Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain
Used by the Web hosting solution of the Home Page to address the functionality of the general contact form for customers
United States (not adequate)
Web hosting optimization and caching setting for customer contact form and its expiration time
United States (not adequate)
The basis for processing is GDPR article 6 no. 1 letter a (consent) or f (balancing of interests).
If you do not want the cookies to be stored, you may alter the settings in your browser. If you choose to delete or not accept some cookies, you may experience a reduced functionality on our website. Read more about this here: https://nettvett.no/slik-administrer-du-informasjonskapsler/
Bliksund has profile pages in the following social media:
Security of processing
We have established security measures and routines for the protection of information and privacy. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our employees, data processors and (if any) third parties who have access to information have adequate information to ensure that they only process personal information in accordance with this statement and our obligations under the law.
Sharing your personal data
We will not sell, distribute, rent, license, share or forward your personal data to a third party other than with those who we have a signed agreement with and who provide services to us or when required by law, unless we have explicit consent from you to act otherwise.
Bliksund may disclose your personal data to:
- our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors for business administration, support, processing, services or IT purposes
- third parties that you approve (including without limitation, social media sites)
- analytics or search engines, that enable us to optimise and improve your Website experience
- public authorities in order to comply with legal obligations
- when necessary, our legal advisers and other authorized parties such as auditors etc.
When we process your personal data, we do not transfer it to the third countries located outside the European Economic Area, except for the following situations:
- our business partners outside of European Economic Area for business administration, support, processing, services purposes
- Our website utilises LeadView's services to analyse the business IPs of our visitors, allowing us to better understand and engage with our audience effectively
We do not process or store personal data longer than deemed necessary for the intended purposes or required according to agreements made, and never beyond limits imposed by law.
If Bliksund processes personal data about you, you have, with certain reservations, the right to:
- be informed about our processing or your personal data
- request confirmation that your personal data is being processed, access to your personal data (through us providing a copy) and other information about how we process your personal data
- have incorrect or incomplete information about you corrected,
- under conditions specified in the law, you can also request that the processing be limited or object to the processing,
- to have information about you deleted if the legal conditions are met, for example if withdraw your consent or we no longer need to process the personal data to achieve the purpose it was collected for
- to request that the information we hold about you be transferred to another controller where the processing is based on your consent, or
- if the processing is based on consent, you can withdraw it at any time
In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority (in Norway: Datatilsynet) if you disagree with the way we process your personal data.
Changes to this policy
We will take reasonable measures to communicate any changes to this policy and will post any updated privacy policies on this website.